What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. A cookie may also be used to improve your user experience and to gather certain information for the website owners. Our cookies may include information about your internet use preferences and help us adjust our website to ensure better user experience.
These cookies are used to ensure you can correctly navigate our websites and play videos, listen to podcasts or share pages via social media. These Cookies are used to help the user’s browsing experience and provide more information about the user’s experience and interests. This information is generally used to make our content and services more relevant and useful during future visits.
Google Tag Manager Cookies
- Cookieconsent – remembers users preferences on what cookies to save. Expiration time 1 year.
- wfwaf-authcookie-(hash) – Allows Wordfence to detect non-logged in users and restrict their access to secure areas. Expires in 1 day.
Analytical Cookies / Performance cookies
Analytical cookies allow us to recognise and to count the number of visitors to our website, to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it and to record which content viewers view and are interested in. This helps us to determine how frequently particular pages and advertisements are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our websites. These cookies are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- _hjIncludedInSample – Hotjar cookie. This session cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate funnels. Expiration time 1 year.
Google Tag Manager cookies
- _gat_UA-115778740-1 – Used to throttle request rate. Expiration time 1 minute.
Google Analytics cookies
- _ga – Used to distinguish users. Expiration time 2 years.
- _gid – Used to distinguish users. Expiration time 1 day.
- _gat – Used to throttle request rate. Expiration time 1 minute.
- _gac, _utma, __utmb, __utmc, _utmv, _utmz – common performance cookies. allows us to collect anonymous information about how you and others use our website and helps us to improve the website. Expiration time 2 years.
- c_user, datr, fr – these cookies will allow you to share content on the website with your Facebook contacts. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Expiration time 3 years.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
More on the cookies we use
Google Analytics cookies: These help us understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the ‘__ga’ cookie. More info here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=et
Opt-out of Google Analytics cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
In addition, if Advertising Cookies are allowed we use the following Google Analytics features:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understand the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Netowrk ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
This enables to measure, optimize and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook. In particular it enables to see how our users move between devices when accessing the our website and Facebook, to ensure that Facebook advertising is seen by our users most likely to be interested in such advertising by analysing which content a user has viewed and interacted with on the our website. For further information about the Facebook Pixel please see: https://en-gb.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Creative Woodworks OÜ
Viljandi maakond, Viljandi vald, Leie küla, Naaritsa, 70303