Welcome to our web page to examine the data protection conditions of Iglucraft OÜ (registry code 14540473, address Viljandi maakond, Viljandi vald, Leie küla, Naaritsa, 70303 (Viljandi County, Viljandi Rural Municipality, Leie Village, Naaritsa, 70303)). Iglucraft OÜ will make every effort to protect the privacy of our customers and other persons. In this connection, we ask for your help – please examine thoroughly our data protection conditions before submitting your personal data to us. These data protection conditions provide an important framework for our communication and pre-contractual negotiations, and form an integral part of all contracts to be concluded.
In these data protection conditions we show how Iglucraft OÜ and the companies belonging to our group (hereinafter referred to as Iglucraft or us) process your personal data when you approach us, visit our web pages, conclude contracts with us or apply for a job at our company.
Personal data means any data concerning an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing means any operation performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, erasure or destruction.
Data subject means a natural person whose personal data Iglucraft processes. Data subjects may, for example, be our customers who are natural persons, web page visitors or other persons whose personal data Iglucraft processes. Data subjects may, for example, be our customers who are natural persons, visitors of web pages or other persons who turn to us. In the data protection conditions the data subject is referred to as “you” or “customer”.
Iglucraft may make changes to the data protection conditions from time to time. Updated data protection conditions are available on our web page
If you have any further questions, please contact us using the controller’s contact details indicated below.
Controller is a person who determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, and is responsible that the processing of personal data would take place in accordance with current legislation and the rights of data subjects would be ensured. For the purposes of these data protection conditions, the controller of your personal data is Iglucraft OÜ or another company belonging to our group.
Viljandi maakond, Viljandi vald, Leie küla, Naaritsa, 70303
- Legal Basis for and Purpose of Processing of Personal Data
Iglucraft processes your personal data in connection with the conclusion of a contract and performance thereof (incl. in the course of pre-contractual negotiations) for the following purposes:
- to identify you and communicate with you for the purposes of concluding, performing or securing the contract;
- to answer your queries;
- for accounting and tax accounting purposes in accordance with the provisions of the Accounting Act and relevant tax laws;
- to settle accounts and manage the information concerning payment behaviour, and collect debts both out of court and in court;
- to perform other obligations arising from laws, for example, to execute the orders, requests and inquiries of law enforcement authorities.
With your consent we will process personal data also for the following purposes:
- to make you direct marketing advertising proposals if you have granted your consent for that. If you do not wish to receive these materials, you can exclude it by clicking on the link at the end of the email sent to you. You can also subject objections at any time using the contact details indicated in clause 1;
- when you apply for a job or practical training at our company, the purpose of processing your personal data is to assess your suitability for the position.
In addition to the above, we will process personal data on the basis of legitimate interest for the following purposes:
- the data on Facebook likes in order to improve the product range and quality, and make the customers more personalised offers according to their preferences;
- to analyse your purchasing behaviour and preferences, improve the availability, range and quality of our products, and make you more personalised offers according to your preferences;
- for web analysis, to make improvements and producing statistics, and analyse web page visitors’ behaviour and user experience;
- to plan and organize campaigns, incl. personalised campaigns.
- Collection and Processing of Personal Data
When you contact us to buy our products or in order to answer the questions related to our products, we must process your personal data. The personal data which we process in connection with you may contain the following data:
- given name and surname;
- personal identification code or date of birth;
- data on the identity document;
- contact details (address, email, telephone number);
- other information related to the contract (time of entry into the contract, price, payment information or other information included in the contract).
When you apply for a job or practical training at our company, we will process, in addition to the data disclosed in your CV and/or in the cover letter, also the information collected from public sources. In addition, we may ask for the data in which we have legitimate interest due to the specific nature of the position. We will also contact the persons disclosed by you as references, if necessary. You will always have the right to give explanations in connection with the data and submit objections concerning them. The candidate’s data will be processed exclusively by the employees involved in the specific recruitment and other third persons who may assist us in the recruitment process (recruitment companies) or competent authorities that shall be allowed access in the cases provided by law.
- Transfer of Personal Data
Iglucraft will disclose your personal data to the provider of the customer relationship management software service Pipedrive OÜ and other cooperation partners who behave as processors with respect to customers’ personal data (service providers who process personal data on behalf of Iglucraft) for the purpose of providing us services, such as IT, accounting, debt collection or advertising services.
If you submit an application for the conclusion of a leasing contract, a hire-purchase agreement or an insurance contract, Iglucraft may transfer your personal data to the providers of a leasing, hire-purchase or insurance with whom you wish to conclude a contract and who, in such case, will be the controller of your personal data for the purpose of performing and securing the contract concluded with you.
Customers’ personal data are also processed by our employees who, on the basis of their duties, have the right and need to process customers’ personal data. Iglucraft discloses customers’ personal data also to the public sector bodies and/or law enforcement authorities in the cases and on the bases provided by law.
The data are processed and stored on the territory the European Union.
- Storage of Personal Data
Iglucraft will store your personal data in the form enabling to identify you but only for as long as reasonably necessary on the basis of the objective for collecting personal data or as justified according to our legitimate interest, provided that our legitimate interest and the infringement of the data subject’s rights and freedoms are balanced.
Upon the storage of personal data we comply with the following time limits:
- we will store the data collected for the conclusion of a contract (including the data collected through web page queries) until these are needed in connection with the performance of the contract during the validity of the contract or until the limitation period for a claim arising from the contract expires;
- we will store the accounting documents for 7 years;
- we will store the data collected through the web page queries for 1 year.
After the time limit for storage expires, the personal data on paper will be destroyed and the electronic personal data will be erased. If you wish to receive more detailed information concerning which time limits for storage are applied to the personal data stored with respect to you, please contact us using the contact details indicated below.
- Your Rights in Connection with Your Personal Data
You will have the following rights upon the processing of your personal data:
- the right of access to data: you have the right to ask at any time if we have any personal data concerning you and the right to receive information concerning the personal data which we process in connection with you;
- the right to rectification of personal data: you have the right to request specification or rectification of your personal data if these are insufficient, incomplete or incorrect;
- the right to object: you have the right to submit to us your objections concerning the processing of your personal data;
- the right to request erasure of personal data: you have the right to request that we would erase your personal data, for example, if your personal data are processed with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent;
- the right to data portability: you have the right to receive from us the data which you have submitted to us in an electronic format in writing or in an electronic machine-readable format and to request, if this is technically possible, that we would transmit those data to a third service provider;
- the right to file an appeal with the supervisory authority: if you find that your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data have been infringed, you may contact the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate at email@example.com.
In order to exercise the rights related to the processing of personal data or submit the requests related to the processing of personal data, please contact us using the contact details indicated in clause 1. We will always try to answer your requests and questions as soon as possible.